17922; Reid: Re: 17921: MAJOR DEMONSTRATION IN MANHATTAN, NEW YORK (fwd)

From: Ralph Reid <rafreid@yahoo.com>

Bob,

The previous e-mail regarding the upcoming demonstration
in Manhattan was sent to me, I just forwarded it to you.

When you cut out the note that I had attached, it looked like
the actual e-mail originated from me.

One of your member privately asked me if I was organizing this
event. Fair question, as my wife and I were recently victimized
by Aristide's thugs during our recent trip to Haiti. We are not
organizers, but do plan to attend this event.

Thank you

Ralph --