17964: Anonymous; re. Honorat Jr. (fwd)

Mr. Corbett,
Please post this anonymously, 'cause I don't wanna be put on a chimere or a
pro-lavalas list here. Just an issue of decency for me.

De Wind and Stanley,

I empathize with your plight. I feel for you. I am sorry to read what had
happened to your brother, Junior. Heck, I am a Junior too so I know how
family feels about a loved son in trouble. I just wanted to say this.

On this subject of repression, I hope that the media will pick-up on your
story, and your brother will soon be released in accordance with due process
of law. I insist, due process of law. After all, you all have been here in
the States, and know how important law and order is for any society to be
livable. Ours has never had that and thus, trouble's always everywhere.

On this subject of repression I just wished that someone, even some freaking
paid government official, would have posted something on Mr. Corbett list
about that young man showed on Haitian television last week, on TNH and
others to be exact, and also images picked up by foreign televisions and
showed in other countries but NOT the United States. So sad.

A young man last Wednesday, 7 January I believe, was at an opposition
demonstration wearing an "Aristide for 5 years" T-shirt. He was pulled by
anti-government partisans. After that, they took some broken glasses, dumped
it on the poor guy's head until he was bleeding and near death. He managed
to get into a sewer, (twou rigól) but the good partisans of the opposition
were not satisfied yet. Now, THIS IS A TRUE STORY. Hell, it was shown on
T.V.

They then went into the twou rigól (sewer), with shovel (pčl), and beat him
with it until he died.

Alas, there is no outcry for him because he was " a Lavalas chimere". Worse,
not even government people on this list who are getting paid let the story
out. What a shame! That's Haiti today. Story continues below.

Finally, Radio Solidarité in Haiti had an interview with opposition people
like Paul Denis and Mr. Apaid about it. Fascinating to hear Mr. former
Senator Denis's voice stating on the radio, that this guy who died was youn
vwayou (a bumb). Well, that means therefore he deserved death. Bumbs and
poor are not people and so therefore, you can kill them as you wish.

It is very sad that no one who lives in Austria can email the Corbett list
on his behalf.

This is no competition about repression. It is just about human decency.
That poor guy -now dead- had no lawyer either, no international media, no
nothing. His death is just that of a Lavalas bumb, a Lavalas chimere. But I
am sure, I am very, very sure that within the next few days, Junior will be
free. If not, the "Ambassador" will start complaining about it and
government will have to release him.

Manman Ayiti, kilč wap delivre?