17962: Kathleen: Re: 17957: Corbett replies to Burnham on visitor's work in Haiti (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Kudos, Bob.  Of course the person to person contact makes a world -
literally - of difference.
    On that subject, I'm off to the magic island and my friends in our
beloved Central Plateau  early Monday morning- "ah, to be in Papay, when the
avocados are in plentiful supply"- for nearly a month.  I'll e-mail as
possible.  Best to you all on the list, and you especially Professor, for
all you do, and let me know if anyone wants to phone me there.  Sincerely,

Kathleen Burke