17965: Tabou Combo Cruise 2004 - Update and News (fwd)

From: Tabou Combo Cruise <TCC2004@RockMasters.com>

                              Haitian Events Information
                          We bring the Entertainment to YOU

To our Entertainment list Members:

Following is the first update on the Tabou Combo cruise. This information is
brought to you by Cruise Planners, which the organizers for this great event.
There is also a set of Frequent Questions and Answers at the bottom.

Please read on.

--------------------------

Bonjour, All Tabou Combo Fans ...

Remember, you can only book through Cruise Planners - Voyages of a Lifetime for
access to TCC2004 (Tabou Combo Cruise 2204) cruise event package, special
amenities and the Haitian Marketplace! Special GUEST event badges will be given
to TCC2004 attendees to be worn at all functions.

No Badge, No Admittance - NO EXCEPTIONS!

Promenade View Staterooms are SOLD OUT!
Interior Staterooms - VERY LIMITED (far forward and far aft only on all decks)
Don't put off making your reservation. This most anticipated Tabou Combo Cruise
will be a sell out! If your friends are not ready to book, forget them ... we
will assign you a shipmate. This will be the final extension for 2003 pricing.
Call today before we sell out of your preferred stateroom!

If you had contacted us prior to December 30, 2003 for information on the Tabou
Combo Cruise 2004, the 2003 rates quoted will be honored through Saturday,
January 31, 2004. You must confirm with $500.00 per person deposit by January
31, 2004 for 2003 rates. February 1, 2004 - rates increased $100.00 per person
across the board. Again, this will be the final extension for 2003 pricing.

Haitian Marketplace & Tradeshow:
Three slots are still available for the Haitian Marketplace Tradeshow onboard
the ship. If you are a Haitian business owner, professional or provide services
to the Haitian community and already confirmed on the cruise, please consider
sharing your resources and information at the Haitian Marketplace during the
cruise.

If you are not yet confirmed, please note that there is no additional charge
for participation and the cruise becomes a write off as a business expense!
This is a great opportunity! Presenters for real estate, financial planning,
attorney services, entertainment, limo services, bakery, auto sales, internet
services, tailor services, import/export, banking/mortgage suppliers ... are
already confirmed. The Marketplace is a positive forum of Haitians helping
Haitians get ahead using our own resources. Don't miss out on this opportunity
to grow your business and help our people progress. If you don't get the
business, someone else will! This is an excellent venue to showcase any
positive project you've been working on. Again, there is no additional charge
to participate. Your EXHIBITOR event badge also gains access to V.I.P. parties
onboard!

Miss Tabou Combo Beauty Pageant:
 Ladies, do people constantly tell you that you should model? Do you have a
great personality? Intelligent? Sign-up as a contestant for the pageant. Great
prizes to be won! Call today or email for details! No additional charge to
enter the pageant. Just your cruise passage and your fabulous self! The pageant
is limited to 10 contestants - so don't delay!

To confirm, please write to "paulina@voyagesofalifetime.com" requesting a
reservation form. Then, simply complete the reservation and forward with
payment. Please follow-up with a phone call to make sure your preferred
accommodation are still available. If we run out of rooms, you're out of luck!
Tell a friend!!!

We are looking forward to meeting you all onboard (or sooner!) ...

=========================

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: What is TCC2004”

A: TCC2004 is the Official Tabou Combo Cruise Event 2004.  The highly
anticipated, first annual Tabou Combo Cruise promises to be an outstanding
event - a true celebration of the Haitian Independence Bicentennial set aboard
one of the most innovative, new “Voyager Class” cruise ships at sea.  Our
sailing features four exclusive live concert performances by Haiti ’s
Premiere Kompa Band.   Live salsa & meringue will also be featured nightly.

Q: How do I go about making a reservation?
A: To make a reservations, please reply to this email and request a reservation
form.  Then, simply complete the reservation form and forward to Cruise
Planners at 3077 Azalea Sands Lane,  Dumfries , VA  22026,  with deposit
payment.   Deposit is payable by money order or cashier’s check only.  If
paying in full, major credit card payment is acceptable.  Please follow-up with
a phone call to 703.441.8772 or email tcc@voyagesofalifetime.com make sure your
preferred accommodations are still available.

If we run out of rooms, you're out of luck!  Don't delay in making your
reservation.  If you need a roommate, let us know and we can arrange it for
you!

Q: What is the cost of the cruise and what is included?
A: Accommodation options are as follows:

       Interior Stateroom (No window)

$1400 per person/double occupancy

       Promenade View  (Picture window with views of the Royal Promenade) (SOLD
OUT!)

$1450 per person/double occupancy  ( SOLD OUT! )

       Ocean view Stateroom (Picture Windows)

$1550 per person/double occupancy

       Balcony Stateroom (Floor to ceiling windows and door to private balcony)

$1600 per person/double occupancy (BEST VALUE!)

       Suite - Rates upon request / Please call Cruise Planners for current
rate information

Triple and quad occupancy staterooms exist but are limited.

Package rates include port charges, customs tax, government fees, gratuities,
V.I.P. check-in, all onboard meals, onboard activities & entertainment, bottle
of champagne, fruit basket in staterooms,  open bar cocktail parties, official
event shirt and tote bag, official event badge access to all TCC2004 private
functions (concerts, beauty pageant, fashion show, marketplace & tradeshow) …
and much more!!   Airfare to Miami is additional.

Q: Can I book through my local agency?

A: Cruise Planners - Voyages of a Lifetime is the Exclusive Booking Agency for
TCC2004.

You can only book TCC2004 through Cruise Planners - Voyages of a Lifetime for
access

to  TCC2004 cruise event package, special amenities and the Haitian
Marketplace. Special GUEST event badges will be given to TCC2004 attendees to
be worn at all functions.  If you are not booked through the proper channels,
you will not have the official event badge.

** No Badge, No Admittance - NO EXCEPTIONS! **

Q: Why is my local agency giving me a lower price for this cruise?

A:  Your local agency my be giving you a lower price because their price has
nothing to do with Tabou Combo or the special concerts, private functions,
group amenities.  TCC2004 is an all-inclusive cruise package.  Package rates
include port charges, customs tax, government fees, gratuities, V.I.P.
check-in, all onboard meals, onboard activities & entertainment, in-room
amenities, open bar cocktail parties, official event shirt and tote bag,
official event badge access to all TCC2004 private functions (concerts, beauty
pageant, fashion show, marketplace & tradeshow) … and much more!!  If you
book with another agency, you will be VERY disappointed.

Q: Will the band be onboard?