18084: La Pettus: Search for College Scholarships

From: Jeromwe La Pittus <jlapittusii@yahoo.com>

Hi Bob:

It occurred to me that you or your list members might be able to help
and/or
provide some guidance on sources of financial aid for college scholarships
for
students graduating high school in Haiti.

Heres the background to the request. Im trying to help my ex employee in
Haiti explore financial aid for studying in the U.S. or Canada for his
daughter
who is graduating from high school in Haiti this June.  She is really a
quite
good student, well motivated and would certainly be a deserving candidate
for
financial aid as the family is not well off.  On this, I personally know
the
sacrifices that her father and mother have made in order to send her to
the
best schools that they could afford.

Any suggestions you might have would be most gratefully received.