18093: Vedrine: Haitis Super Web Directory (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

Dear all:

It’s a pleasure to invite you to send us INFO dealing with your organization
/ association so that we can add the data to our Haiti’s Super Web Directory
(http://www.palli.ch/~kapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine/web.html). We are
trying to build up the largest directory for Haiti & its Diaspora which will
make it easier to access information dealing with Haiti. At least we’ll try
to update it twice a month this year. As you can see, this directory is
under construction, Without your help, many important information sources
related to Haiti will be missing. Thank you in advance for helping to
facilitate research on Haiti in the 21st century.

We wish you healthy 2004.

E.W.Vedrine,
Founder & Chief editor
E. W. VEDRINE CREOLE PROJEC, Inc.
http://www.palli.ch/~kapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine.html
P.O.Box 255110
Dorchester, MA. 02125-5110 (USA)
E-mail: evedrine@hotmail.com

High-speed users—be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet