18106: Louis: Re: 18103: Simidor, re Arthur's "new outrage"

From: "[iso-8859-1] Bb Pierre Louis " <moibibi8@hotmail.com>

Daniel,

I have heard that in 1986, reporters had noticed ( for the 1st time in
Haiti)
drugs being passed or sold (?) among regular people^ where? In the
courtyard
of St Jean Bosco. I have also been told that the dechoukaj chiefs were
very
often high, very high. Some of my friends who had good friends that were
Aristide^s followers at that time, were irremediably lost into drugs short
afterwards^

Therefore, there is nothing really new on that subject. It^s since that
time
that drugs became of common usage among the masses. I have no objection to
drugs per se^ I don^t make usage of them personally but if it suits anyone
else, that^s not my problem.

Unless^ the user becomes a thief, an assassin, a nuisance to society^
which
is too often the case! Therefore, I hold whoever introduced the usage of
drugs
as responsible for the profound disequilibria of our society today.