More details: RE: New Dogtown business: Coffee shop / breakfast - lunch place on Tammm... (fwd) Corbett adds

From: Gerry & Bill Miller <gerrybillm@sbcglobal.net>

Bob,

I think that the name is Cairdeas, which is Gaelic for friendship. We
were there Friday morning but they had a misunderstanding about their
permit. They could have been open then. We did not see any menus, so we
still don't know just what they will be serving. Lou & Andrea Barrale
and another couple are the owners. The Barrales live on Tamm and own 1
or 2 houses on Crescent.
See you there.

Bill

================

Ah, ice or no ice, I see a walking group gathering.

Bill and Gerry, what time do you plan to go up there?  I was thinking more
in the 9 AM range.  Is that too late for you folks?

Let me know and I'll post it, perhaps others will join us.

Bob

-----------

Folks,

Tomorrow -- what a day for it -- a new business will open up.  It has a
Galic name, but I can't remember what.

It will be on Tamm, just north of Clayton in the old Dorothy's Lounge
building.  I talked with the two men who are opening it.  Taht was back
in
November.  They will be open early in the morning and through lunch and
will have breakfast of some sort and lunch.

If the walking is decent in the morning I may well walk up there for my
morning cofffee and take my book along.  I'm always looking for new
places
to read books in the mornings.

Bob