18194: Walton: RE: 18182: White: Students: the latest victims of AP/Reuters

From: "Walton, Robert" <robert.walton3@us.army.mil>

For what it's worth, part of my work for the US government involves media
analysis.  Reuters is foremost among the news services we consider to be
"balanced."  If you note a factual inaccuracy in their reporting (that's
an
inaccuracy of fact, not opinion) and can offer some evidence that they can
corroborate, chances are excellent that they will post a correction.

Their policy is posted at
http://www.reuters.com/correctionsEarlierArticles.jhtml

Bob Walton