18209: (Saint-Vil) Haiti fights psychological terrorism with courage and resilience (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3443592e4d3

Folks interested in truth, please check the link above to see with your own
eyes the writings on the walls of Port-au-Prince, and also some images of the
January 1st celebrations in front of the National Palace. The crowd dubbed
'small but enthusiastic' by the New-York Times, was at least 150 thousand young
souls. Perhaps, every 1000 black youth only count as one 'human being' in some
people's scales. But, I know what I saw with my own eyes and I need no
permission to say it loud and clear, the NY Times lied ! And their so-call
retraction which ends by saying that 'government sources' estimated the crowd
at over 100 thousand but 'certain journalists' deemed it to be closer to 15
thousand is NO RETRACTION at all.  Where there no NY Times journalists in Haiti
on January 1, 2004? Did they not take pictures?....Why must this 'reputable'
paper hide behind the cover of the estimates of 'certain journalists?

Indeed, they do know what they are doing and it is as dangerous as it is
sickening !

Jafrikayiti

HAITI WILL NEVER BOW DOWN TO RACIST PSYCHOLOGICAL TERRORISM !

«Depi nan Ginen bon nèg ap ede nèg!»

http://www.jafrikayiti.com