18217: Holmstead: Re: 18206: RE: loveayiti ; 18191: White: Marguerite Laurent, Esq. (fwd)

From: John Holmstead <cyberkismet2@yahoo.com>

I tend to find Ms. Laurent's version more plausible if
for no other reason then she has the courage to use
her real name. She chose not to throw out theories and
mud pies from a behind a screen of anonymity. I tend
to give more weight to those who are unafraid to do
the same. It is not meant as an insult just as a
personal benchmark for separating myth from reality
during these difficult times in Haiti. One is clearly
more difficult while the other is far too easy.