18221: Anonymous: Balancing the balance (fwd)

Dear Sir Jafrik and Ayiti, and Lady Ezili Danto,

I love folklore. What a nice name coupling intellectually, for logical righteousness. The world is now against Aristide and Lavalas. Oh that's bad. Too too 2 bad. But I like Aristide for me and everybody else. I like the New York Times too; and the Wall Street Journal, and NPR Morning Edition and All Things Considered. But my fellow brother and sister are missing one little point interesting. You have to balance the act to create the balance for proper balancing so no body falls. You understanding with me? Okay, okay, ... it is simply simplistic like that.

Why you no agree? It's okay to boost up the other side because the other side needs a little booster like a booster seat like when my bogota-car has problem battery. Then someone gives me booster in the cold weather of Connecticut he he he.

Anyway, I am no sure for real why you people get so mad. I know, Jafrik. You say I think everything politic Haitian is a joke. Well my dear brother, this is because it is a joke. A real joke.

Mister Flamberlain-Chamberlain has nothing to do with it. Nor Missers Wall Street Journal, etc. He has to defend the independence anniversary of the media. It's like ... okay, okay, okay...

It's like you pride for to be black. But if someone is proud to be white and say I proud to be white, you say person racist. So you see, we all have our little biases but we all have our blan we like good people and our blan we call rasis-racist. Funny world it is. Oh yeah, funny world. So by the end, we all moun fou. In fact, Haiti is celebrating this year, 200 years of utter, complete, total moun-fou-ness. I sure you mad, and so are many others. Just hit me with your best shot on this one.

I no see why so many people Haitian are getting hat-atak (heart attack) over politician moun fou. I no see that when 2002 November, Haitian-ti-zórèy moun fou like me, write little better English to suggestion for Lavalas to do exact thing that CARICOM asked for him for doing now and they all get mad and call me turn-coat. It's because I knew that Lavalas could not governing like they want to, and when they do, they enjoy adding payaya into their midst who can do very little but speak the beautiful word of "give-the-people-the-food-of-nice-words". Well, let's not look at their bank account.

Now, the Haitian tèt gren I am made no sense back then but a year later, CARICOM-sponsored United-States-Great-States and Canada and Français ask Aristide to do this same thing very much, and now he say, okay okay okay "I do it this time". Like the Martinique people say, he may now understand that despite popular support that he still enjoys (since he does not really have a challenger in front of him that can talk like him and make more better sense), he may now understand that .... I won't say it.

Why they always wait for the last minute when everything bad-bad-bad and then find scapegoat Community International? Why they no have courage to see that they could not governing like this?

It's the same way that I tell for people opposition, "you guys, go to freaking elections. That's your best chance to win and move on and prove yourselves". They all get maddening mad and say I really moun fou because Aristide has to go, and that I am a lobbyist for gouvènman in secret of lobby.

To the even crazier-craziest and frankly emotionally challenged opposition, it's like Aristide is all the institutions, the State apparatus, the predatory State as writers call it, and so on, and so on, and so on. So when he go, Haiti by magic become great country because they in power. Alas Ayiti, I feel for you my dear little mommy.

We are all a bunch of moun fou and we always blame other people for our moun-fou-ness. We despise reason, pretend to be reasonable, but always talk language extreme. Both sides and all sides do that and everyone else who think little differently is a little pig. Right? Well, that's Haiti for you. That's Haiti for you.

I recognition that media is biased not for Aristide but... So what? The facts are factual and will always prevail, Ezili and Jafrik. But transforming the reality for a better Haiti is more important after all, than journalistic rant. Wouldn't you say?

Moun fou Anonymously yours