18230: Saint-Vil answers Anonymous re: Fake Balancing (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Sorry brother but in 2004, acting bamboozled is not a real option for me. The
people whose sweat and blood is being spilled on Dessalines' soil compel me to
garner the courage to walk straight and look my enemy in the eye while helping
him see his true face in a mirror.

On the slave ships there were also Africans who took on dancing and grinning
to entertain massa. You may chose your tune, I have chosen PETRO and if my
teeths are showing, believe me I aint never grinnin'.

Brothers Thabo MBeki, Randall Robinson, Danny Glover, Ron Daniels, Molefi Kete
Asante, Michael Zinzin and yes my sister Ezili Danto (Marguerite Laurent) all
of whom had the courage to go to Haiti ad celebrate with our heroic people the
bicentennial have all chosen not to dance and grin as many still opt to do to
this very day and age. And, you know what? I have met many amazingly courageous
white Americans in Haiti who have also chosen to fight akongside the Haitian
people for her GOD-Given right to self-determination. It is these folks, the
Brian Concannon, the Kevin Pina, Kim Ives etc..., whom I had the honour and
privilege to see at work among the wretched of OUR earth, that encourage me to
keep on calling it like I see it. Not, as it is considered 'safe' to say.

I am sure you you can find a way to balance these words that Luigi Einaudi, the
second headmaster of the OAS uttered on December 31, 2003 at hotel Montana,
"The real problem in Haiti resides in the fact that the international community
(the white one of course!) is so screwed-up and divided that (they are letting)
Haitians run Haiti".

 So, I thank you for the offer to be wishy-washy, always on the fence,
balancing truth and lies in the same basket. Equating the legal rights of a
democratically elected Head of State with the self-claimed powers of group of
self-destructive hooligans But no thanks brother, I can choose for myself when
to stand for what I believe is right, even at the risk of making a mistake
every now and then and paying the consequences of such errors. But on the day
of my brother's lynchin' I shall NEVER accept to be caught Bible in hand
singing softly, hidden in the back of the 'multi-cultural' mob 'How sweet the
name of Dizos'.

Don't worry stay happy dear anonymous and very entertainin' brother, you shall
inherit the 'kingdom to come' by your clever and balanced obedience.

Jafrikayiti

«Depi nan Ginen bon nèg ap ede nèg!»
http://www.jafrikayiti.com