18240: Power: questions for the list (fwd)

From: mike power <mpphaiti@fastmail.fm>

Hi Bob,

I am in P-Au-P, and thanks to your list am in touch with Cameron Brohman -
for that, many thanks.

Could I ask you to post these questions for me? I'll need answers sent to my
mpphaiti@fastmail.fm address.

I'm looking for information on Plage Labadie - does the Royal Caribbean
Cruise lines boat come in there, still? I read they drop a load of
passengers down each Thursday.

Secondly, when does Jacmel Kanaval begin? I read it's February 16th.

Third, does anyone know the best way to fly from P-au-P to Cap Haitien?
Prices/times/tel nos much appreciated.

Thanks again,

Mike
mpphaiti@fastmail.fm

High-speed users—be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet