18247: Reid: Re: 18230: Saint-Vil answers Anonymous re: Fake Balancing (fwd)

From: Ralph Reid <rafreid@yahoo.com>

To Saint-Vil,

Wow, I'm really hurt. Here you are naming people who were "courageous"
enough to go to Haiti, and you neglect to put my wife and I on the
list.

Oh, but I guess our trip doesn't count, since we were not known as
Aristide/Lavalas supporters, so we had no business being in Haiti for
the bicentennial. After all, that was what we were told by the Chimeres
who attacked us within 45 minutes of our arrival in Haiti.

I don't know about Ms. Laurent, but I do know that the other people you
name were escorted by armed security throughout their time in Haiti. It
is very easy to be "courageous" when the guns are by one's side.