18286: Bazile: RE: 18267: Senou: What is the Position of the Opposition and the Haitian People on Articles 13, 14 & 15 of the Constitution (fwd)

From: Dr. Emilio Bazile <ebazile@msn.com>

Hello Senou,
Thanks and congratulations for having the courage
to raise that question.
Actually most of our brothers and sisters in Haiti
are against the duo citizenship for us who are abroad
Nevermind if we want it or not.
They perceived us as outsiders, diaspora
as they like saying it but diaspora in negative
way without mentioning the fact they will
make us pay 5 times the price of an item
because we are seen as with "monnin vet" [le billet vert].
Yet when they or any group need us we then exist.

mounlazile