18281: Vishnusurf: Reply to anonymous

From: VISHNUSURF@aol.com

PLEASE POST ANONYMOUSLY:

much thanks to loveayiti for this post.

these figures have been posted before, in fact, on the corbett list, but
this
is a most timely repetition.  doubtless, we should all question (at the
very
least!) the objectivity of Kurzban's polemics.

Kurzban's wife, by the way, runs one of the most expensive immgration law
firms
in miami (Montiel Woodward).  in her hardwood-floor waiting room one finds
photo of Kurzban, his wife, and aristide together smiling brightly about
something (perhaps their money, but certainly not about the state of
haiti).
you gotta figure that this photo would frighten away anyone truly
deserving of
political asylum in the USA for having been persecuted by lafanmi !!!!

bref, whlie we are on this topic, i wonder how much Karshan makes as
another
titid spin doctor?  does anyone know where those figures might be found?