18310: anonymous : flyers on downtown Delmas 7/02/04

Bob,
Anonymous please.

 Found this morning 8:30 on Autoroute de Delmas, around Delmas 2 cross
 road,  two flyers, white paper,  black and dark blue ink - many flyers
 but almost no people except a small group (less than ten) with national
 flags, heading to another destination :

Flyer #1:

Mobilisation to support People's 5 years

After 200 years of wasps, need is of 200 years of bees.
In order we have the bees, this saturday 7th February 2004,
lets mobilize ourselves in great number to push back the forces of darkness

 People from Carrefour, Bel-Air, Solino, Saint-Martin,  Cite Soleil,
 Delmas, Village Solidarite and other areas, this saturday february the
 7th, very early in the morning, we will march in peace to say:

Yes to elections
No to coup d'Etat

Flyer #2

In order we expulse completely Apaid and the breaking-bone-army,
the day 7th of February 2004, we will make a huge demonstration all united to say:

Yes to elections
No to coup d'Etat