18324: Dorce: Re: 18316:haiti info:The Civil War of 2004 has started today 2/7, ... (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 2/7/04 11:36:51 AM Pacific Standard Time, Haiti Info
<hainfo@starband.net> writes:

<<  The Civil War of 2004 has started today February 7, 2004 in Gonaives. >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
You sound happy about the rape and abuse of Haiti.  I believe in Karma,
that's all I will say to you about that.  For me, I weep for our beautiful,
struggling Haiti and the people who love her.  I will never forgive those who have
hurt her.  Not the ones in Haiti nor the ones in the US and other countries who
have squeezed the people to the point of breaking.  I hope there is a hell.
(yes I believe in Karma and hell too, so what!)  The world is becoming too
small for me.  Where will I go to be with people who care about people more than
money?  Certainly not here.....

Someone give me some good news about the resistance in Haiti...please.

Kathy Dorce~