18327: Slavin: On Sank Etoile and BBC

From: JPS390@aol.com

Bob,

I appreciate your "may I change the conversation" post. I was an
unsophisticated Prestige and Concho y Toro man (interesting how those
Chilean wines
-- and
concrete from Mexico -- still got into the country during the OAS embargo)
when I lived in the country, but the moment comes when you savor your
first

***** Etoile avec glas avec citroen. Yes, my linguistic skills are
noteworthy! I
like coming back with the box from the airport and plotting how many of
the
bottles I'm actually going to be able to keep. "Hey, bring me back a
bottle of 5
star." But in the answer to your question: "Tell me what other good things
come from Barbancourt:" well, a number came about after a couple of
Oloffson rum
punches...Chambre 15 svp, with the Manigat bed.

After being on the road for the past few weeks, I wanted to alert that the
BBC is paying to attention to Haiti - I first noticed this when Haiti kept
turning up in the daily Beeb headline e but have a TV crew in the country
(saw
report from Gonaives last night on BBC World). If your TV gets BBC news
(most PBS
stations broadcast), pay attention.

And Bob, cheers.

Patrick Slavin