18335: Louis: My post was truncated... (fwd)

From: "[iso-8859-1] Bébé Pierre Louis " <moibibi8@hotmail.com>

 Here is the original:

"I honestly believe you are mistaken Mr. Chamberlain.

In his book: 101 vese dechoukaj, published by Jean Bertrand Aristide, sdb.
in February 1986 in PAP,  the author mentionned lavalas on several pages
such as:

p.4
Sòm57, 8a:
"Se pou yo disparèt
Tankou dlo lavalas
K'ap koule desann"

p.95
Sòm 58, 8a
"Se pou yo disparet
Tankou dlo lavalas k'ap koule desann"
(with the author commentary at the bottom of the page):
Si n'pa kontinye teke,
Y'ap remonte kouran an."

  The same book translated in French,  and sold in Canada some months later,
was entitled: "100 versets blibliques pour la déduvaliérisation; va-t-en
Satan".

Since 1986, the author has had what we call: "dominasyon" (obsessions, I
believe) with words and concepts such as:
lavalas: (cited above),
pregnant women (p.93: Sòm 58, 4b: "Moun káp bay manti yo, Gen madichon depi
na vant
manman yo" with the author comment: "Yo deja mò red!" and p.23: Sòm 58, 40:
Malveyan yo pévéti, Depi nan vant manman yo" commented: "" Yo toupatou" ,
sezaryen, blood, fire (p.62, "l'ap boule yo, nét, nét", comment of the
author),
dechoukaj (p.56: "dechouke sa ki mal, se goumen pou syel la."
(comment of the author),
netoyaj, kadav (corpes) : p. 68, Jeremi 22,19: "Y
ap antere l tankou chen, Y'ap trenen kadav li, Y'ap voye l'jete byen lwen...
  "ak rezon"comments the author.

Those are just a few exemples of the violence brewed since before 1986 that
we are just starting to experience extensively those days here, at home.

People, many times innocents, are murdered daily on our streets, thieves are
at every corners menacing and killing simple citizens with big arms, people
are afraid; they have no recourse, nowhere to turn to; Lavalas "bases" are
surrounding them everywhere... I'm not speaking of those staying at the "big
  hotels of course... Those who can afford it, have several "security agents

supposed to protect them... but those are quite afraid too, like everybody
else.
  Even many of those close to our President are afraid nowadays... Those who
aren't are simply blinds. It's one thing to seat behind a computer in NYC or
San Francisco, it's quite different to live the Haitian reality on a daily
bases. All the rhetoric has a nice sound... but it ends right there.

BB Pierre Louis