18390: Louissaint: This is not "civil war": this is CHAOS. (fwd)

From: P Louissaint <totalcapital@email.com>

Dear Haiti List members,

I have received the message below from the so called "NATIONAL LIBERATION AND RECONSTRUCTION FRONT" and wanted to share the following questions with you.

    - Why do they have to burn those who are killed ?
    - Why can't they make those who are captured prisoners ?
    - Why can't they respect life ?

Aristide MUST go ! However, I do not want to see him replaced by a group of violent thugs using the same methods Aristide used to praise (lynching, Pe Lebrun, violent killings...). This "Front" is made of assassins who used to work for Aristide, as they publically said.

Violence is NOT the way to go. I have yet to hear a public condemnation of that violence by the opposition. They should remember that if they condone these horrible acts, they have made a pact with the devil and they will have to pay back.

As far as Aristide is concerned, he should remember the creole proverb that translates as follows:
"when you teach a monkey how to throw rocks, the monkey hits you in the head" (Le ou montre makak voye woch li kase tet'ou"

This is not "civil war": this is CHAOS.

Paul