18398: Du Tuyau: Not funny for fun (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear all people:

Big BIG problem for all people in Haiti. I am like reading history again. Haitian politicians love chimeric politik but they call everybody chimere. Mesye oh oh oh oh!! Hum hum hum ... I surprised.

After these big demonstrations on Saturday in Haiti no for Lavalas but for constitutional order by the Haitian people (notice the nuance; Aristide in this case is the vehicle whether we like it or not), opposition still trying for coup d'etat?

Ah mesye nou san wont - you guys have no shamefulness. I laughing but it's a sad laugh. Maybe it is bikoz-because I drink lots and lots and lots of dlo sukre--sugared water sweet: tansyon m' ba - my pressure of blood is always low. But, .... but after all, the notice is already on the wall of all newspapers some no read notice.

Okay, okay ... Gouvernement Américain say that concerning for them is the factual fight that many fighters for overthrowing gouvernement Haitian are drug dealers and druggies.

Woush!! How oogly-ugly!! Maybe that why is why opposition in Pótoprens so timidly timid to say that they support armed gangs hooligans. If Lavalas has chimeres, opposition now has hooligans. How funnily funny!

Ayiti manman cheri, fók mwen ta krye (I should crying but I no cry bikoz there is light after all the darkness in the room, at the end of the tunnel of tumult).

When will we ever learn, that politics is a procedural procedure that consider the adversary like a match football between Violette and Racin or Aigle Noir and Don Bosco at Stade Sylvio Cator? We adversaries but not, NOT mortal enemies!!! GOSH!!! God, God, God!!! We behave like tribal tribes in tribulation and we call us that we are people elite, and make fun of mass populaire. How sadly sad!

Am I still hurtful to Jaf? I hope I no make nobody mad. The truth makes laughing to me for cry of our aberrant stupidities. But by the end of the day, sorry Missers Boulos (see Mister Corbett post numero-number 18370: Brown: Viviane Boulos letter) with your nice post today on list Mister Corbett, Aristide will not win; the Haitian people win. You make it about Aristide but the Haitian people more subtlety in their brain and understand what the fighting is about. By Haitian people, I mean you too, Missers Boulos, you will win too. A win by the poor is a win also for the rich. I hope you tell HDP people the same.

Have funny for fun Bugs Bunny.
Du Tuyau