18440: erzilidanto: I defy anyone to attack Anne Fuller's credentials -a challenged accepted (fwd)

From: Erzilidanto@aol.com

I am very curious and have given some thoughts to a post by Pierre Jean
dated Tuesday, February 10, 2004 9:05 AM

Subject: 18382: Pierre Jean: Fwd: Who is Fritz Joseph?

I believe the Pierre Jean post and Fuller article contains some truths mixed
in and slanted with certain overstatements. But if the slant/fabrications were
unintended, I would request my final question below is factually addressed.

Pierre Jean writes "Well, for all of you curious about Fritz Joseph and

wondering why a former FRAPH chief would become

Lavalas Mayor of Cite Soleil, look no further. So, if

we are going to talk about Jean Tatoune, can anyone

explain why Lavalas would welcome in its ranks a

murderer like Fritz Joseph? Enquiring minds really

want to know.

By the way, I defy anyone on this list to attack Anne

Fuller's credentials."

Mr. PierreJean,
I read the Anne Fuller report and your post. I have one question and few
comments.

Ms. Fuller, in her article, Political violence rules Cité Soleil dated