18441: Pierre Louis: Armed rebellion has nothing to do with political rebellion. (fwd)

From: "[iso-8859-1] Bébé Pierre Louis " <moibibi8@hotmail.com>

Most folks seem to forget that Haiti has been declared a narcotic state...

Armed rebellions around the globe always have a strong economic factor
behind it. For instance: diamonds in Sierra Leone, oil fields in other
African States and the Middle East, Cacao and coffee in Ivory Coast, coltan
in Congo (see article: http://www.cellular-news.com/coltan/ ), heroin in
Afghanistan, etc.

Here drugs are a very motivating factor.
Where do the money, the modern communication systems and the big arms come
from?
Who is the big boss?
Who has been trying to change those who were "in charge" in the different
parts of the country?
Who had the Cubain assassinated?
Why was the new police appointee in Cap Haitian assassinated?
Why is the less known small village of Port-a-Piment uprising?

I will answer that last question. I remember reading a few years ago an
article
describing how the fishermen of the village had exchanged their fishnets for
guns and were fighting for the drug shipments delivered in the area...

Let's not be too naïve, let’s not underestimate our new warlords…

Bébé. It