18529: MariLinc: Re 18522: Anonymous: Re: 18422: McCalla: RE: 18413: Anonymous (fwd)

From: MariLinc@aol.com

Anonymous wrote:

"If some of the board members named on The Aristide Foundation for Democracy
(on the Aristide website), are no longer active members of said foundation,
than they should request that their names be removed with immediacy.  Whether or
not the site is up-dated regularly or not, the fact that the names remain is
what is relevant from our point of view as a Haitian people."

Dear Anonymous,

This thread is getting ridiculous.

Since when does the ongoing functioning (or lack thereof) of an
organization's Webmaster (who probably is no longer on the payroll) equate with whether or
not earlier Board Members no longer serve or have requested that their names
be removed from the website???

Join the real cyberworld, Anonymous!

What we post online (email- or website-related) lives on and on and on....

And, long after a website may be dead, Google still delivers the data on and
on and on...

Marilyn

Marilyn Mason
P.O. Box 181015