18523: Pierre Louis: Re: 18498: Labrom: Re 18444 & 18441 -- Drugs in Haiti

From: "[iso-8859-1] Bb Pierre Louis " <moibibi8@hotmail.com>

Jacqui,

Who blamed anybody? I might have missed some posts...

You enumerate exactly the conditions perpetrated so to facilitate the drug
biz
in Haiti. No roads, no DEA agents,etc.  yet very well equipped
"passers"...

Patrick Sylvain corrected me saying; "So, Narco violence, political
violence,
economic violence is violence nevertheless. Such violence is aimed at the
state." I cannot contest that and I wish everyone thinks about it. (I
didn't
express myself correctly, sorry...)

In the present context, a lot of innocent bystanders or people with strong
political convictions are being killed, journalists, students or "false
students", chimeres, " or false chimeres" whatever... that's were all the
sourness resides in a former rather pacific society. Daily, I see my
brothers
and sisters, hand holding their mouths saying; "when will all this ends?"
They
are a minority however. The majority are millions of unemployed deferling
in
the streets, looking for a daily "program"and maybe some gourds at the end
of
the day... There are  also those employed who try to have syndicates who
are
crushed too... mercilessly.

I join those who say": "when will all this ends?"  When can we expect to
have
laws and a respect of human dignity? or are those just words without any
meaning? I keep wondering... Misery is a terrible state of being and it's
the
state of the majority of Haitians today. Can we say that we have no
Haitian
nationals to help us getting out of this condition? I don't believe so. If
we
need a revolution, let's have it ( I don't care who starts it). Let's not
perpertrate two centuries of stagnation.

Bb