18563: RE: 18526: Simidor Re: Esser and Maxwell (fwd)

From: tou dwat <tou_dwat@hotmail.com>

I for one, am not a NGO worker, god rep., solidarity type worker, aristide
supporter as you see it, nor an independant observer...But I was there, mostely
in american embassy redlined zone during the vote, with reps. from ny times,
reuters, herald, bbc... (hello to all...) and I maintain that a 60 % turn out
seems to me fair... Impossible, except in certain hoods (uphills), that only 5
or 15 % showed up...

its not about aristide anymore...

so I for one, offer my humble testimony on this, for what I saw in the pap
area... the present president was democratically elected by a majority of
haitians on november 26th 2000.

I encourage others to do so..

Fabrice Bosom