18585: toudwat: RE: 18555: Aristide, Preval, Schools, Steele Foundation and Money (Was: Re: 18528: anonymous: Re: 18504 White: Maxine Water's press release) (fwd)

From: tou dwat <tou_dwat@hotmail.com>

Funny how Noriega once said to justify the contras in central america... Make
em pay for security instead of schools and hospitalsl ...then let the rising
expectation do the rest...

NGOs and churches (or gods' businesses)  who received way more than what the
goverment spent on mercenaries are also to blame, building schools outside the
goverment structure is a sure way to perpetuate their busness and prevent
nation building that would make them out of business...

As a leader, your first duty is to stay alive...do you think aristide would be
alive now if he didn't became rich?  He basically hired the mercenaries that
were sent to protect americans and eventual coup plotters on november 26
2000... yes he hired the same men who took the oloffson as base camp that
night ! I imagine it can piss off some people who called them in in the first
place...

we should focus on the next generations if we want competant civil
management... closing the schools like it is done right now will not solve
anything either...

finally... a park is indeed rediculous when you have a garden...and a
gardner...and water...and....