18640: Pichard: Democratic candidates' positions? (fwd)

From: Mercedes Pichard <mercedespichard@earthlink.net>

I am just asking because I have no idea.  Have the current Democratic
presidential candidates made their positions clear about Haiti?  Senator
Kerry, Senator Edwards, Governor Dean, Reverend Sharpton, etc.?  Have any of
them said what they would do, either short-term or long-term, in their
future presidential administration (if they win the election), as concerns
policies towards Haiti, maintaining Haiti's democracy, detention policy of
immigrants to the USA from Haiti, etc. etc.?   Thanks for any input that
list members may have.