18645: Senou: Focus (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Folks,

At this present moment, it could be much better for us
to focus on what is going on in our native land
instead of wasting our energy in this nonsense stuff.
Try to change this negative atmosphere to something
much more valuable. A few years or months ago, a
member asked a question Why go to Haiti? Folks I have
been out of Haiti for the past 20 years and I expect
to remain where I am right now for the next 50 years,
but I carry Haiti with me everywhere I go. And I
defend Haiti objectively by bringing tangible facts.
When I join this great list, I saw many discussions
were about voodoo, I first present the positive aspect
of voodoo and move on since Haiti is not only voodoo.
I am a diehard Catholic, my sister is a diehard
Adventist and I have another sister who is a diehard
Protestant. We have no problem.
Folks, we need to play by the rules and use the
democratic principles wisely. I know my folks whether
they are wrong or right, they do not like to apologize
and Americans have no problem to apologize.

Folks each of you is a valuable member in this great
virtual community; I receive up to date news in this
great list, I receive info on how to fight Goldstone
from conventional medicine in this great list and many
more.

I used that list to invite many folks to attend the
Atlanta Symposium last October. I used that list again
to invite many to attend the Atlanta Convention on
June 25-26, 2004 in Atlanta; and we are about to put
in place a National Link and it is going to be like
the Jews, the Nigerian and the Cuban. For instance, if
the State Department wants to communicate pertinent
information to Haitian Only, we do not have a way to
disseminate it to Haitians living in the 50 states and
Canada, pretty soon this is going to be a thing in the
past. Therefore, it is in your interest to attend the
Atlanta Convention and be ipso facto taking part in
the creation of the First Link.

We have thousand of Haitian organizations but they are
limited to their neighborhood or district, but with
this link, they can become nationwide or world wide in
a short notice.  And We can really help in the long
run our native country. But, at this present moment,
we need to organize ourselves, put some structures in
place and follow step by step the Jews, the Cubans and
the Nigerians.

The Convention is Free; it will be help at the Auburn
Avenue Research Library, downtown Atlanta.
for direction check out HCR website at
http://www.hcronline.org

hcrinfor@hcronline.org
Senou