18708: Nekita Reciting Marina (fwd)

From: Nlbo@aol.com

I hope in the midst of continuous unraveling of Haiti's 200 years saga,
Marina's following statement was well taken. I have observed 30 years (at least in
Boston) of the younger generation, the US educated haitian not being actively
engaged or having a voice in the community. I hope somebody is paying
attention to Marina and others like her. I firmly believe this future generation is
Haiti's and the diaspora's hope. Here is her statement again,

It is also time that we started hearing from a younger generation of Haitians
on both sides because I believe that they will be have a different vision of
HAITI in the next 20-50 years than the generation that preceded.