18719: Marina: Re: Ives - questions about the PPN (fwd)

From: Marina <marinawus@yahoo.com>

Mr. Ives:

Why is it that Pierre Jean's questions cannot be
answered in an open FORUM?

This is one of the problems with us Haitians, always
something to hide (anba tab). What is so
particular/private about the PPN that it cannot be
answered on the list?

I have seen open criticisms of OPL, Fanmi Lavalas and
a number of opposition parties on and off the list.

It is time that when we are asked questions we come
clean and say either the information is not available
or that the research has not been done. And last but
not least that WE ARE NOT willing to make it available
to all.

Marina