18777: Burnham: Haitians in Toronto (fwd)

From: thor burnham <thorald_mb@hotmail.com>

Last night I caught the end of an interview on TOF (french ontario channel)
and a fellow was interviewed from a group called, I think,  Reseau Culturel
des Haitiennes en Toronto, or something close to that...

Does anyone know of this group and do they have a contact number/webpage
And, are there any other Haitian organizations in Toronto that anyone is
aware of?

thanks muchly
Thor Burnham