18809: Marassa: RE:Erzilidanto et Du Tuyau...We hate the blans!! Send in the Blans!!! (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassta reading Du tuyau's wanting of open discuss of PPN is, for us like
watching a Stanley Kubrick movie "Eyes Wide Shut", or George Lucas "Close
Encounters of Troisieme Kind" because we never can tell what is being said.
Always need a deeper interpellation. Out of this world in UFO's, no? No
bodies no more? We all just actors dans le theatre....

In some ways too, Ezilidanto's message is like dancing the Sanba or watching
news programming on Telemax. Never quite sure who is behind the curtain
anymore or playing the drum...

Are Chamblain's rebels/FRAPH/revolutionaires/criminals/killers/freedom
fighters too afraid to go to the big city?  Where's the guy with the "evil"
Himmler German name?

"Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,
With Ate by his side, come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines, with a monarch's voice
Cry, 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this fould deed shall smell above the earth
With Carrion men, groaning for burial..."                 (shakespeare,
'member?)

Problem is, Titid let slip dogs of war quite some time ago...(Felix
Bien-Aime et al) now the foul deeds are piling up...and Haitians still
hungry...but what a collectioin of art, ma cher.

Marasta going to go consult with zemi; ti koze with you know who...much ado
about lots..