18820: Mamahaiti1: US reports

From: Mamahaiti1@cs.com

I am an American Citizen who happens to love Haiti, but hates the
condition of
Haiti.  I am there a lot so I have seen the deplorable conditions of Haiti
"first hand".  I am most concerned about the news program I saw in the wee
hours of the morning.  I don't even know which news program I was watching
but
what I heard was what Aristide had done wrong.  Now, please don't
misunderstand, I am not taking sides on the situation, but none of what I
heard
spoke about the old military persons that have suddenly shown themselves
back
in Haiti and what this can do to Haiti.  I only ask if Aristide leaves
office
anytime soon, what will happen? who will come after him?  will it be one
of
those from the old FRAPH, Tonton Macoutes, Death Squad?  This is my fear.

Mesi Anpil
Patricia M. Abner