18821: Loveayiti:What is HaitiAction? (fwd)

From: love haiti <loveayiti@hotmail.com>

Recently the Corbett list has been overwelmed by post by an Organization call
Haiti Action out of San Francisco.

Could someone please tell me what is Haiti Action? The majority of "Haitians"
in Miami and Haiti have no knowledge of this Organization. Everyone I've spoken
to believes this is part of an well organized campaign by Aristide to spin the
news in his favor. They claim that no Haitians are part of the organization. I
have checked Google and Nexis and can not find any record of it's members or
Board. I know that Aristide American paid spin doctor in Haiti has written
articles claiming to be part of HaitiAction. Is this organization being funded
by the Haitian Government or one of it's registiered foreign agents? If
not,should it not be a registered foreign agent? Personally, I pay little
attention, to an organization  claiming it defends Haiti out of San Franciscoi
since it appears to have little if any ties to the Haitian-American community
in the United States.

Dream of owning a home? Find out how in the First-time Home Buying Guide.