18838: Marassa on undestanding Haiti: Rumsfeld/Wilentz/Hydra (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

1) although people may appear to be
disconnected/unconnected/unrelated/strangers.....many times this is no the
case....No assume X and Y have no relationship/history/connection simply
because they appear at different end of argument...but be carefullness, or
you do what Simidor did to Guy Antoine...not so wise, that...

2) if you someone who will tell a story that we want other people to hear
and believe, because it benefits our own position, we will tell you what you
want to be hearing....whether or not that has any relations to the truth

3) when you undestand Haitian proverbs...you will then understand haitian
politics...

example: Rumsfeld and Powell want to wait, let negotiations work can be
translated to:
            "Se gres kochon ki kui cochon": meaning, we gonna let Titid cook
in his own mess

or, the left's interpretation of events in Haiti:
            "Lur ou vle tue chen, ou di moun k' l fou: meaning,
Cia/U.S/int'l community hates aristide and dont want him, so they are
inventing/funding/backing/ all the evil convergence rebelsss

or, Amy Wilentz's most favourite pwoveb: "Se lur koulev mouri, ou konn
longeur li"; which she use to describe Duvalier/isme....we won't talk about
Freudian aspect of that proveb....
Unfortunately, many peoples think Duvalier was a snake killed when Titid
take power in 1991. A much better description of Duvalierism and degree to
which it infects the Lavalasistas is, and we saying with much irony, a
Hydra...grec mythologie....many headed snake....

Marasta bel dwed