18958: Loveayiti:RE: 18928: Duvalier is on the Corbett List (fwd)

From: love haiti <loveayiti@hotmail.com>

You guys really crack me up.

 I've been to tbe Haiti-info.com website and found nothing there but news
article from sources including  AP, Reuters, CNN, State Department and various
well established and respected news sources. There's absolutely zero propaganda
unlike HaitiAction and various other "so-called" Haiti interest groups. (pro
and anti-lavalas)

I don't know if the Veronque Roy is the same girlfriend mentioned in thr
article or not. Frankly, I don't care. Personally, I hope he is on the Corbett
List. I also hope Aristide, Neptune, Rene Civil, Chavez, Powell, Metayer,
Apaid, the CIA, DEA, the IRI are on the list. I hope they are all out there
posting under anonymous names. Seeing what people are saying and thinking.
Especially the California crowd which apparentely is not distracted with the
whole gay mariage thing...Back to my point.. Why don't you simply send her an
e-mail and ask her is she's his current or ex girlfriend.

Regards

signed,

A Haitian-American who's not Duvalier secretly posting on the Corbett List to
destabilize Haiti with CIA backing.

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free!