#952: Announcement - Vodou Initiation Group Has One Space Remaining! (fwd)

From:Racine125@aol.com

Space Open in Vodou Initiation Group January 2000

The Vodou initiation group is almost full, but one participant has had to
drop out, so there is one, just one, precious opening!  This group will be
undergoing Vodou initiation ceremonies in Haiti from January 20th to 30th.
Initiates are also provided housing, three big, healthful meals a day, and
transportation to and from the airport.

Here is your chance to realize your potential, achieve your goals, empower
your life!

Initiation is open equally to men and women, people of all races, ages,
sexual preferences, and nationalities.  Many initiates come to us from other
traditions, and no one is required to give up pre-existing affiliations.  For
example, in the August 1999 group there were two Iyalochas and one Babalawo.

At our house we do NOT charge people astronomical sums of money, and we do
NOT give people bogus ceremonies.  We will give you the real, true Vodou, we
will take you right into the heart of the Vodou and safely back out again!

Our house is located in a beautiful, peaceful area on Haiti's southern
peninsula, near the town of Jacmel, Haiti's cultural capital.  We are next to
one of Haiti's most beautiful beaches, our grounds are large and very
beautiful, and our congregation is friendly and open to the participation of
foreigners.  We do not "serve with two hands", we do not practice malevolent
magic.

For more information, email Mambo Racine Sans Bout at racine125@aol.com, and
also go to The VODOU Page and under the "New Links" section click on "Vodou
Initiation".  Make the year 2000 the year of YOUR self-realization!

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html";>http://
members.aol.com/racine125/index.html</A>