#1144: What's new through the Windows on Haiti? Coates replies

From: Carrol Coates <ccoates@binghamton.edu>

Guy, I tuned in to windowsonhaiti this morning and saw Gina's poems.  I
think that's a great addition--I read one of them and will go back to look
at all.  I had lost track of her and glad to know where she is.  Thanks for
the plugs for Alexis!--give me your comments personally when you finish,
even if you don't want to do a formal review.

I looked at the new photos also--absolutely stunning!

Kenbe, CArrol

Carrol F. Coates
Binghamton University--SUNY
e:  ccoates@binghamton.edu