#1182: Haitian radio and human rights (fwd)

From: Stacey Berkowitz <sberkowi@abacus.bates.edu>

My name is Stacey Berkowitz and I am a student at Bates College in
Lewiston, ME. This semester I am taking a class on Haiti and as the end of
the term quickly approaches, so does the deadline for my final paper.

My paper topic is on the connection between radio and Human Rights in
Haiti. I was wondering if any of the subscribers to this list could please
help me with some background about Haitian radio and its role as the voice
of the people.

I would greatly appreciate any information that you could provide. Please
respond to me directly at sberkowi@abacus.bates.edu.

Thank you,

Stacey Berkowitz