#1619: New CD out! (fwd)

From:RAugu@aol.com

Greetings to all,
I'm letting you know that my new CD (Richard Augustin "Kafe") came out this
week under the label "Antilles Mizik".... It will probably take a couple of
days before being available at Your local stores....
 For those who bought my first CD (Breeding) I would like to say thanks a
million for your support and for giving me a sold out CD....   ;-).....
I hope this new one will meet your standard and looking forward to please you
the best that I can.....
Thanks.....
Richard ..... raugu@aol.com