19042: Vedrine: Fighting for power and then, nothing... (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

All that has been going on in HAITI boils down to one thing: FIGHTING FOR
POWER

This is not helping Haiti moving forward. Haitians must take some minutes of
silence to think of WHAT THEY REALLY WANT, change their way of thinking
(learn how to work together for the glory of A COUNTRY and learn to put
personal interest aside when it comes to help Haiti). All the fights going
on is for one thing: PERSONAL INTEREST. Nothing else my friends. The
International Community has been laughing at Haitians and will continue to
do so because they can’t put their head together (since the country became
independent 200 years ago). There’s NO ONE we can really trust in Haiti (as
leader now) and history, in a way, repeats itself. Every Haitian MUST become
conscious of him/herself and change the old way of thinking (I’m better than
you because I’m so and so, because I’m from the family of X and Y, because
I’ve gone fare in school and you have not, because I have money, because my
skin is lighter than yours, I don’t like you so I have to destroy your
property, burn them, kill you, etc…). These are words of destruction, not of
love. Remember that we are all human beings, we all were born naked and we
all MUST die some day and take NOTHING with us. So, what’s the big deal
living with all these angers, fighting each other to have POWER. Power to do
what? To sell more drugs? To save Haiti? Common? WE MUST change our
mentality, our way of thinking. The international community is not going to
do shit for Haiti. We’ve seen enough of their political theatre (since 1991)
“Théâtre en rond”. We must get together in order to solve our problems; we
see A COUNTRY not PERSONAL INTERESTS and don’t be fanatics.

E.W.Vedrine,
Founder & Editor-in-chief
E. W. VEDRINE CREOLE PROJECT, Inc.
http://www.palli.ch/~kapeskreyol/bibliographie/vedrine.html
P.O.Box 255110
Dorchester, MA. 02125-5110 (USA)
E-mail: evedrine@hotmail.com

Dream of owning a home? Find out how in the First-time Home Buying Guide.
http://special.msn.com/home/firsthome.armx