19062: Slavin: Seeing Latest News Pics from Haiti (fwd)

From: PSlavin@unicefusa.org

Yahoo has a great news photo service - for free. Go to Yahoo News and then
under [News Photos], search for Haiti, or even by photographer. I always
search, also, for Morel to see the work of Daniel Morel of Reuters/Wozo
Productions. His work yesterday with Jane Regan was exemplary - Robert
Capa-esque. If only the subjects, this ragtag group of alcoholic (I would
be drinking heavily, too, if I shared their imminent fate) gunmen, were
satisfying to look at. I don't whether to laugh, sneer, or barf.

Patrick