19124: Raber: Re: 19101: Labrom: Re Dolphins!! (fwd)

From: P&M Raber <raber@valkyrie.net>

January 1st, 1995, we were having breakfast at Moulin Sur Mer when at least
two (it may have been 3) dolphins slowly cruised by about half kilometer
from shore.  They actually probably were some small black whales (pretty
good size).  They were moving slowly in and out of the water showing the top
half of their bodies, not swimming in the  more nervous jumpy dolphins ways.
I had never seen anything like it in the wild in Haiti (or anywhere else)..
It was a great surprise on independence day!