19146: Pierre-Louis: International Community, killing Haitians (by SPL) (fwd)

From: Serge Pierre-Louis <sergepierrelouis@journalist.com>

INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, KILLING HAITIANS?

Was the International Community planning to kill millions of Haitians opposed
to Aristide? How dare they propose cohabitation with Aristide at this
particular moment of our history after so many crimes? Can anybody imagine the
University Rector seeing Aristide who sent chimè (thugs) to break his legs?
Laleau, the Vice-Rector wounded during the raid? The students to whom Aristide
sent so much tear gas? The political parties Aristide burnt their headquarters?
The media he broke the transmitters or burnt the studios? The journalists he
killed or insulted to whom he never apologized. The Media people forced to
boycott <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Aristide National Palace? Even
Jean Dominique’s widow who used to be his close friend? The populations by
thousands (Gonaïves, Cape, Maïssade, Port-de-Paix, Hinche etc) who applaud the
insurgents? The hundreds of thousands taking the streets in Port-au-Prince, do
they want psychopath Aristide to rebound and kill all of them?

Port-de-Paix, 6th or 7th City fell down today. Very easily. The chimè who are
so criminal, so big-mouth, so brag when it is question of pacific marchers, so
quick shooting at unarmed journalists and citizens, where were they?

BRAVO BRAVISSIMO!! Plate-forme: Aristide has to go first and then we’ll ask the
insurgents to disarm. If they don’t, the Haitian people will take care of them,
not FOREIGNERS. Aristide is a disgrace, a nausea. Don’t be his accomplices. He
asks foreign army to help him stay in power, to fight and kill Haitians.
Aristide is the worst Haitian I’ve never heard of. What a shame, what a
nausea... (Serge Pierre-Louis, Jacmel, 2004-02-24)