19177: Gerein: Hello from CBC saskatchewan (fwd)

From: Sharon Gerein <Sharon_Gerein@cbc.ca>
I'm hoping you can help me - or put my request on your list serve.

I produce a radio show for CBC in the province of Saskatchewan.  I'm
trying to track down a Canadian - or even better - someone from
Saskatchewan who is in Haiti right now to talk about what life is like
there.

If you know of someone, or want to pass this along via your list - I
can be reached at 306-347-9583 (call collect) ... or e-mail me at
sharon_gerein@cbc.ca

Thanks so much for your help.

Sharon