19232: Kathleen: Re: 19228: Pierre Jean: On the 30 or 32 coups that Haiti has had previously ... (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Aristide said 32.
I really hope someone pursues this issue of charging and bringing him to
trial for unconstitutional acts.  Everyone on one side says "coup on
democratically (sic) elected president."  Others on this list have named
articles breached.  Haiti's chief justice according to constitution can
insist he be tried, step down in meantime?  Sorry I can't name the couped.
kb