19239: love haiti: RE: 19226: White: Demonstration San Francisco (fwd)

From: love haiti <loveayiti@hotmail.com>

This demonstration is endorsed by

by Marin Interfaith Task Force,Allen Temple Baptist ChurchEast Bay Sanctuary
Covenant, International ANSWER, Global Exchange, Peoples NonViolent Response
Coalition, NICCA, Priority Africa Network, SF Bay Area Jubilee Debt
Cancellation Committee, International Action Center, BAYAN Bay Area.

I wish you much success and hope that the 20 Haitians in San Francisco are
represented by a least 5 people. We had 3,000 Haitian-Americans demonstrating
"Against Aristide" last week in South Florida. Do these leftist groups care at
all what Haitian-Americans think? Or do they demonstrate for the sake of
demonstating as long as its against United States?

Stay informed on Election 2004 and the race to Super Tuesday.